See also Cognitive Science and Sleep and Dreaming pages
- David Chalmers's paper in the online Journal of Consciousness Studies
- Daniel Dennett's reply to Chalmers
- Entheogen Chrestomathy "Information and short excerpts from over 350 books, dissertations, and journals on the topic of entheogens...psychoactive plants and chemicals used in a religious context."
- Journal of Consciousness Studies Special issue on the problem consciousness poses for scientific psychology
- Near-Death Experiences Links to pages discussing the experiences which commonly accompany oxygen-deprivation near-deaths
- Philosophy/Neuroscience/Psychology resource links from Washington University in St. Louis
- "Wisdom from Science of Identity Foundation" Advocates of New Age and eastern perspectives often assert that consciousness rather than material reality is primary in the universe. This site typifies that perspective. It attacks a 1920s version of materialist psychology, equates modern psychology with the 1971 views of B.F. Skinner, then gives the "consciousness first" alternative favored by the guru Chris Butler.
Write to Dr. Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.