Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Factors, Ergonomics
- An Instructor’s Guide for Introducing Industrial-Organizational Psychology From the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Assessment and Cognitive Ergonomics Laboratory At Virginia Tech. From this page, follow the link to the ACE website, then click "Research" for an interesting list of ergonomics projects
- Bad Human Factors Designs "A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things that are hard to use because they do not follow human factors principles." By Michael J. Darnell
- Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations Web Master: Robert Emmerling, PsyD
- Cornell's Human Factors and Ergonomics Program "...Focuses on ways to improve comfort, performance and health through the ergonomic design of products"
- Human-Computer Interaction Bibliography by Gary Perlman, Ohio State University
- Human Factors & Ergonomics list "Usernomics brings you a good jumping off place for locating information in Human Factors and Ergonomics."
IO Psychology Website From Paul E. Spector, University of South Florida
- Preparing for a Career in Human Factors/Ergonomics Excellent resource guide for students
- Psychology in the Workplace Announcements for Organizational and Management Psychology Researchers
Society for Human Resource Management Almost like a newspaper with articles about current events relating to jobs and the workplace
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc. Inc? Hmm. Also Division 14 of the APA.
- Sources in Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Human Factors, and Consumer Behavior "Resources specific to the application of behavioral science to the workplace are listed here."
- What Can Industrial Psychology Do For You? By Dave Campbell of Humboldt State University
Write to Dr. Dewey at email@example.com.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.